At I-protech India, we consider people as one of our most valuable resources. We welcome people who have a passion to excel and desire to progress for our India operations.
I-protech India offers employees the opportunity to engage with prestigious clients, in a world-class business environment that fosters constant learning and personal enrichment. We offer an accelerated career path and a chance to operate with some of the finest talents in the industry.
She/he will be responsible for entire employee life cycle from joining to exit.
Should have knowledge of job portals, recruitment, offer and appointment letter generation, attendance inputs.
Manpower Planning & Recruitment & Selection.
Alignment between Company & HR strategies.
Responsible for framing HR policies & procedures.
Employee engagement, MIS Process& Grievance handling.
Talent Acquisition, Joining & Induction formalities
Salary: INR 1, 20,000 – 1, 80,000 P.A + ESI, PF, bonus,
Functional Area: HR & Admin, Recruitment, Generalist, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment
Role: HR Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization) AND (PG – MBA with specialization in Human resource)
Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address employee needs.
Knowledge of PC applications.
Knowledge of human resources practices
Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision
Programmed and General administration Work, Good in Team Work,
Adoptability to the Situation, Willing to Travel outstation trip.
Should Have Excellent Communication in English, Hindi, etc.
No of openings:
Posted on: January 2, 2013
Designation: Software engineer
Qualification: B.Tech CSE/IT/ECE
Solid skills C# and .Net Framework (3.5 and above) with 3 – 7 Yrs of experience in IT.
2. Knowledge of SQL as a query language. Good knowledge on PL/SQL on the server side.
3.. Microsoft certification preferred but not essential.
4. Experience of working in three tier architecture. Must have IIS or other application server experience.
Experience: 0- 4 Years
. Use fluency in C# and .NET framework (3.5 and above) to help develop software applications.
2. Design, Code, Unit Test and support Software components.
3. Deliver quality software in a time following standard software development processes.
4. Analyze problems raised in software development or production environments and provide timely solutions.
5. Develop, prepare and maintain system documentation, including program descriptions, flowcharts and operational procedures
6. Be familiar with relational databases and fluent in SQL queries, including proficiency in fine tuning queries used by the application.
7. Work with Analyst/Tech Lead to identify and understand functionality and requirements of the applications.
No of openings: 5
Posted on: November 15, 2012
Member Technical Staff
Expert level in one of the following languages: Java (preferred), C#, C++
Experience with scripting languages such as – Groovy, Python, Perl, Shell scripting
Very good understanding of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
Experience with XML Parsers, XML Schema, JAXB
Experience with REST or other web APIs such as SOAP/WSDL
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS:
Hands on experience with Spring technologies
Hands on experience with Selenium, Silk, or other GUI automation tools.
Hands on experience with Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo or other automation orchestration tools.
Experience working in agile development environments valuable
Understanding of data center automation products and cloud computing, with prior experience building products and services in this space
Qualification: B.Tech/BE CSE/IT/ECE
No of openings: 27
Posted on: November 2, 2012